- Häkelanleitung Entchen, Häkelanleitung Badewannenente, Häkelanleitung Spielzeugente, Amigurumi-Häkelanleitung Ente, Badetier Häkelanleitung
- Triceratops Crochet Pattern / Dinosaur Crochet Pattern
- Stegosaurus Crochet Pattern / Dinosaur Crochet Pattern
- Dinosaur Crochet Pattern Set / Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Brontosaurus Crochet Pattern
- Brontosaurus Dinosaur Crochet Pattern
Monthly Archives: August 2013
I’m happy to announce I’m this weeks guest blogger at Crochet Addict UK! Click here to read my guest post. Sue is a wonderful blogger from the UK who is a true crochet addict! She has made many many items … Continue reading
Our Halloween designs have been featured in the Handmade Halloween, a one-off magazine by Future Publishing. Future Publishing is also known for the very lovely Mollie Makes magazines, so I’m really honoured that they featured my designs in one of … Continue reading
And another free crochet pattern! This time, it’s time to meet Bullet Bill from Super Mario. The doll will be approx. 25 cm / 10 inch high and wide, and 40 cm / 16 inch long when made with a … Continue reading
Yay! Free Super Mario crochet pattern! The crochet doll will be 45 centimeters / about 18 inches tall in the end, and the pattern is written using both USA and UK crochet terms.
For all the Family Guy fans out there: a free Stewie Griffin crochet pattern! Since I couldn’t find any good Stewie Griffin amigurumi crochet patterns, I decided to make one myself. This pattern is written in English, using both USA … Continue reading
So, are you up for a free crochet pattern? Here’s a crochet pattern of Miffy (or Nijntje in Dutch) I designed a couple years ago. An English translation for this pattern will be available soon.