And another free crochet pattern! This time, it’s time to meet Bullet Bill from Super Mario.
The doll will be approx. 25 cm / 10 inch high and wide, and 40 cm / 16 inch long when made with a 4.0mm crochet needle.
You will need the following to make this crochet doll:
- 4.00mm crochet needle
- worsted weight yarn in black (100 grams), white (20 grams) and grey (just a little bit, could be a left over from a previous project).
- a lot of filling material. Really, a lot! I needed to use the filling material I normally use to fill up almost two couch pillows (40x40cm) to get this doll stuffed.
Skill level: easy.
There are no difficult stitches you need to master to be able to make this pattern. You only need to be able to:
- make a magic ring
- crochet single crochets (UK: double crochets)
- crochet double crochets (UK: treble crochets)
- increase and decrease stitches
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms.
In the pattern, I didn’t use any abbreviations, the pattern exists out of full sentences, describing very clear what you need to do.