Vroom vroom! If you love cars, this is the right car tire crochet pattern for you! With this pattern you can make the very awesome car tire pillow that’s pictured above yourself. 🙂 The pattern has lots of pictures included to guide you through it, and is very easy to follow.
When made with a 4.0mm crochet needle, the pillow will become approx. 24″/60cm in diameter.
Needed materials to make this car tire pillow:
– a 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the car tire pillow to be the same size as pictured (approx. 24″/60cm in diameter)
– Light worsted weight yarn: black (990yd/900m), grey (120yd/110m), dark grey (220yd/200m), light grey (220yd/200m).
– Fiberfill or other filling material
– A tapestry needle.
– Optional but handy: sewing pins
Needed skills to make this car tire pillow:
– Magic ring.
– Chain stitches
– Single crochet
– Very basic embroidery skills
– Changing colours
– Front loop only/back loop only
– Slip stitches
– Very basic sewing skills, just to put the pillow together.
– Increasing stitches and decreasing stitches.
The pattern is written in English using US crochet terminology. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: advanced beginner – intermediate.
Click on ‘Buy Now’ to order this PDF pattern right away, for only $4.99! After you’ve placed your order, your pattern will be emailed automatically to the email address linked to your PayPal account.
Please note: This pattern is protected by copyright. It is not allowed to copy (parts of) the pattern, reuse it or parts of it in other patterns, resell it or spread it without written permission of The Flying Dutchman Crochet Design.