*** PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital crochet pattern, not the physical item itself ***
This is the ultimate crochet pattern set for pirate fans! This set contains the following crochet patterns:
– pirate ship crochet pattern
– pirate parrot crochet pattern
– pirate monkey crochet pattern
– treasure chest crochet pattern
Skill level: intermediate
You can also buy all patterns separately: https://www.etsy.com/shop/vliegendehollander/?search_query=pirate
Needed materials to make this item:
– crochet hook, size G / 4.0mm
– yarn type: worsted weight yarn
– tapestry/sewing needle
Needed skills to make this item:
– magic ring
– chain stitches
– slip stitches
– single crochet
– increasing and decreasing
– basic sewing skills
– basic embroidery skills
Size of finished item:
– When made with the described yarn and hook size, the treasure chest will become about 12cm/4 ¾” tall when opened.
– When made with the described yarn and hook size, the pirate monkey will become about 43cm/17” in height.
– When made with the described yarn and hook size, the pirate parrot will become about 20cm/8″ in height.
– When made with the described yarn and hook size, the pirate ship will become about 7,5″/19cm tall.
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.