Get ready for Christmas with this crochet pattern for a lovely and festive Reindeer Hat!
With this easy to follow and clear crochet pattern you can make a Reindeer Hat for everyone in your family! And all your neighbours and friends, of course. You can even make one for your cat or dog. Wouldn’t that be so cute?
The hat in the pictures is a size M, and measures a circumference of 56cm/22”. How to calculate exactly what size you need is described extensively in the pattern.
All sizes described in this pattern:
XS: head circumference of 18.5”/47cm
S: head circumference of 20.1”/51cm
M: head circumference of 22”/56cm
L: head circumference of 23.2”/59cm
XL: head circumference of 24.8”/63cm
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 6.5mm and 4.0mm crochet needle.
- Yarn weights: Light worsted weight for the white and red yarn, and sports weight for the brown yarn. You will need about 100m/110yd of white yarn, 110m/120yd of red yarn, and about 250m/275yd of brown yarn.
- A little bit of filling material.
- A sewing needle, to put the hat together.
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the hat together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet
- Half double crochet
- Slip stitches
Overall skill level: advanced beginner.
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Click on ‘Buy Now’ to order this PDF pattern right away, for only $4.99! After you’ve placed your order, your pattern will be emailed automatically to the email address linked to your PayPal account.
Please note: This pattern is protected by copyright. It is not allowed to copy (parts of) the pattern, reuse it or parts of it in other patterns, resell it or spread it without written permission of The Flying Dutchman Crochet Design.