This listing is for a crochet pattern of a HUGE owl pillow! It’s really big, it’s perfect for on a sofa or bed or would make a perfect owl amigurumi friend.
Size of finished item:
When made with the described yarn and hook size, the
owl will become 42cm / 17” in height and width.
Needed materials to make this item:
- crochet hook, size G (6) / 4.0mm
- yarn type: light worsted weight / DK and worsted weight yarn
- yarn colours in light worsted weight / DK: teal: 600m/660yd blue: 600m/660yd dark navy: 440m/490yd dark blue: 180m/200yd bright blue: 80m/90yd green: 70m/80yd white: 30m/33yd black: 30m/33yd light blue: 25m/28yd yellow: 4m/5yd
- yarn colours in worsted weight: orange: 90m/100yd
- tapestry/sewing needle
- fiberfill: about 500 grams
- sewing pins
Needed skills to make this item:
- magic ring
- chain stitches
- slip stitches
- single crochet
- increasing and decreasing
- basic sewing skills
Overall skill level: advanced beginner.
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Click on ‘Buy Now’ to order this PDF pattern right away, for only $5.99! After you’ve placed your order, your pattern will be emailed automatically to the email address linked to your PayPal account.
You can also purchase this pattern in my Etsy store, or on Ravelry.
Please note: This pattern is protected by copyright. It is not allowed to copy (parts of) the pattern, reuse it or parts of it in other patterns, resell it or spread it without written permission of The Flying Dutchman Crochet Design.