This listing is for a Peruvian-styled Snowman crochet pattern. Brighten up your house with this great Winter themed crochet pattern, it’s a lot of fun to crochet the snowman with his Peruvian hat and pan flute!
Needed materials to make this item:
- crochet hook, size G (6) / 4.0mm
- yarn type: light worsted weight / DK
- yarn colours: white: 300m/330yd light grey: 35m/40yd dark blue: 90m/100yd light blue: 10m/11yd orange: 2,5m/3yd light brown: 10m/11yd brown: 2m/2yd
- 5 black buttons of 3/4” or 18mm in diameter
- 7 black buttons of 6g or 4mm in diameter
- tapestry/sewing needle
Needed skills to make this item:
- magic ring
- chain stitches
- slip stitches
- single crochet
- increasing and decreasing
- basic sewing skills
- basic embroidery skills
- provisional cast-on
Size of finished item:
When made with the described yarn and hook size, the
snowman will become about 30cm/12” in height.
Overall skill level: advanced beginner
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Click on ‘Buy Now’ to order this PDF pattern right away, for only $4.99! After you’ve placed your order, your pattern will be emailed automatically to the email address linked to your PayPal account.
Please note: This pattern is protected by copyright. It is not allowed to copy (parts of) the pattern, reuse it or parts of it in other patterns, resell it or spread it without written permission of The Flying Dutchman Crochet Design.