It’s Monsieur Ècrevisse over here, Mister Lobster, cooking you a delicious meal right from his Parisian kitchen! Monsieur is a real Frenchman, he likes the good life with some good food and of course, as you can see in the pictures… French fries!
Now you can make your own Monsieur the Lobster Chef with this clear and easy to follow crochet pattern! Who doesn’t want that?? Isn’t he adorable?
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the lobster to be the same size as pictured (around 8 inch / 20 centimetres tall)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- The ability to change colours
- Magic ring
- Single crochet
- Slip stitches
- Very basic sewing skills, just to put the lobster together.
Skill level: intermediate.
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Click on ‘Buy Now’ to order this PDF pattern right away, for only $6.99! After you’ve placed your order, your pattern will be emailed automatically to the email address linked to your PayPal account.
Please note: This pattern is protected by copyright. It is not allowed to copy (parts of) the pattern, reuse it or parts of it in other patterns, resell it or spread it without written permission of The Flying Dutchman Crochet Design.